Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #59

22 Feb 2015
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday is Hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the Amazon page for that book.
 
For Review
 
Paperback

These two fantasy novels sound fantastic! Thank you to Hodder for both of them.
 
 
NetGalley

I am very excited about all of these books. All Fall Down is the first in a new series by the fantastic Ally Carter, The Novice is a book I have been wanting for a while and Chosen Thief is another book in a new series by one of my favourite authors.
 
 
Bought
 
Ebooks
 
 
Kindle Unlimited
 
 
Freebies
 
 
What do you think of these books? Are there any you have read or plan to read? Feel free to link to your own Stacking The Shelves or similar posts in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, good haul. I particularly love your Netgalley picks!
    Enjoy your reads.
    Carly :)
    Tea and Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Novice is awesome. Hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I really want to get my hands on The Novice, I've heard some amazing things and the cover is so pretty. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! The Catalyst sounds really good. All Fall Down seems pretty interesting and I've heard great things about it so far! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great books there! I hope you enjoy them all

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa great books! I'm sensing a theme here - badass!!!!

    Hope you like them all!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.