Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Book Blogger UKYA Awards

11 Aug 2014
 photo UKYAAward_zpsb1be5f88.gif

Hello! As you know from my recent Bookish Treasures Recommends post I love UKYA and today I am proud to announce that the Book Blogger UKYA Award Nominations are open! This is a new awards for the best UKYA books, authors and characters as voted for by book lovers and ran by bloggers. Use the form below to nominate the books and authors that you love! You can nominate up to three books and authors per category - choose wisely! Nominations will stay open until 24th August. (That's two weeks!) Then the shortlist will be sorted and voting will begin on the 1st September. Good luck to all the lovely books and authors!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for agreeing to help host these awards Laura.
    I'm really excited to see which authors and books get nominated.
    Caroline
    www.bigbooklittlebook.com

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.