Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

2014 Personal Challenge - January Goal Post and Sign Up

1 Jan 2014

So this year I decided to start my own reading / blogging / writing challenge called the 2014 personal challenge. You can find out more about it here - http://bookishtreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/introducing-2014-personal-challenge.html

My goals for January are going to be -

1) Read books of at least 4 different genres. This shouldn't be hard for me as I normally read pretty widely in the YA and NA categories but I am setting it as a goal as I think its important that I don't read the same type of book over and over again as I don't want to get tired of a genre.

2) Read and post a review for all books received for a review in October. Several of these have already been read and reviewed so this should be an easy goal to make. I am hoping to for the next few months make sure that all book are reviewed within 3 months maximum as my ultimate aim is to eventually be able to guarantee authors that I will have a review posted for their book within one month of me receiving it.

3) Write at least one discussion post.

4) Post at least 2 of my own reviews each week, 3 if possible.

What are your goals for January? If you are joining in please share your goal post (or tweet / facebook status if you don't have a blog) in the linky below so that I and everyone else involved can offer you encouragement.

You can also now get the challenge image for your sidebar and I would love if you could link it to the original announcement post. 

2 comments:

  1. Laura, Hi! I got my post up late today:( I wasn't exactly sure what we were supposed to do. Do we just post the first of every month? Also, is there a script for the badge to link up to the challenge list? Thanks, it's a wonderful idea, and I'm hoping it well help me stay on track with my 2014 goals! Thanks for coming up with it, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Bengal Class 10th Time Table 2021(Madhyamik) is made available by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE), The timetable has been released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination (Madhyamik Pariksha) for the year 2021 for WB 10th Question Paper 2021 WBBSE 10th Model Paper 2021 is released by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education in the pdf form. Students should download the WB Bengal Madhyamik Questions paper 2021 and practice it.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.